“If you have the Power to make someone Happy, do it.
The world needs more of that.”
Vivienne Celebrant Gold Coast Celebrant
You’re on my website and that can only mean one thing!
One of you proposed …… and the other said Yes!
You have such an exciting time of planning ahead – and yes with a few frustrations along the way if global pandemics have anything to do with it – but the future together awaits and you will get there with the help of your nearest and dearest – and me!
I would be so honoured to journey with you until your big day. As a full-time, authorised Gold Coast Celebrant, who is a stickler for organisation and efficiency, I will keep you informed and up to date every step of the way, guiding you, assisting you and offering advice if you ask for it, where and when you need it.
Questions like ‘What is the Notice of Intent’, ‘How much time do we have before we can get married’, ‘What are the legal vows’, ‘Which name does the Bride use to sign the Marriage Certificate on the day’ and ‘Which side does the Groom stand on’ – and absolutely anything else at all – will be answered and explained. And even a check-list will be provided.
Being a Celebrant is the best job in the world! I do what I love, and love what I do – and being there for you and with you on such a momentous day as your wedding – would be my absolute honour and delight!
Celebrant Services & Ceremonies
Gold Coast Wedding Ceremonies
“Love and Ceremony” are two words I really love. They go together like “Heart and Soul” or “Me and You”! They are two words that create passion – and I am passionate about my role as a Marriage Celebrant and your special day. A bespoke Ceremony that reflects your story and is personal and special is what you wholeheartedly deserve. Whether you want a simple Ceremony on the Gold Coast or a grand affair, a traditional or contemporary celebration – I promise to bring warmth, fun and enthusiasm to the planning process and the occasion.
“….And through it all, I will fearlessly Love you”
Gold Coast Naming Ceremonies
A beautiful welcome and celebration for the arrival of a new baby, uniting of step or adopted children within a family, or an adult name change are all great reasons to hold a Naming Ceremony. Special concepts to include can be a treasure box of notes and special “gifts”, the lighting of a candle or the planting of a tree – or write a poem about your child.
“Naming a child is an act of poetry – a very creative moment”
Gold Coast Renewal of Vows
There is something so special about renewing your vows. This is “take two”! The reason is beautiful – but different. There may be some tense and nervous moments, but they are interlaced with a more mature excitement! – because renewing your vows is more about celebrating family and life together as a married couple.
You have shared the joys, blessings and challenges of married life for a few, or maybe many years, and you are increasing your commitment, love, respect, trust and understanding.
A Renewal of Vows Ceremony says “I want to be by your side forever and always – I’ve said it before and I want to say it again”
“When we, as a couple, share a passionate commitment around a common purpose, anything is possible”
Gold Coast Funerals & Memorials
Funerals and Memorials from a compassionate heart. Compassion for a family that has lost a precious member, and a strong belief that everyone’s life deserves to be acknowledged and celebrated in a manner that suits their approach to life itself, drives me to create a heartfelt and personal Ceremony.
With understanding, respect, care and personal experience, I will honour your wishes and arrange a Ceremony that truly reflects your loved one.
“Those we love don’t go away, they walk beside us every day”
- Vivienne was absolutely fantastic! We wanted a relaxed and intimate feeling to our ceremony, and Viv gave us exactly that. We knew right from the first moment we met her, that Viv was the perfect fit for our wedding, and we were absolutely thrilled with the day. We'd recommend Viv to anyone! Tony & FeliciaTony Harcourt, Groom
- "Viv was perfect in helping us with any and all of the questions we had about our intimate, family elopement, so accommodating to every need (especially our low budget). Our day was perfect, thanks Vivienne! 10/10."
- "Vivienne looked after our wedding from the beginning right to the end. Every small detail was covered. This was of great assistance to us and ensured that the day was a huge success. Vivienne’s grace and charm captured the small number of guests, leaving the bride and groom just to enjoy the day. Our day would not have been the same without Vivienne. Thank you!"June & Chris, A Garden Wedding Celebration
- "We can not recommend Vivienne highly enough. She was amazing at helping us organise our wedding, even from across the ditch and without meeting us until the day before our wedding. She made it so easy and hassle-free. Vivienne has a beautiful manner and wrote our ceremony beautifully. We both felt relaxed throughout the whole process and on the day. Thanks so much for helping us create our special day."Jess & Mat, Destination Elopement
- "Vivienne made our day so special – given this was our second marriage to each other. We just loved the words and Ceremony she prepared for us. It was perfect!"Tammy & John, Garden Wedding celebration
- “ Vivienne was fantastic! She was lovely and very easy to deal with. She was interested in helping us and personalised her service to us as a couple unlike other celebrants that we had enquired with. The ceremony was perfect! ”Dean & Thip, Gold Coast Wedding
- "We were very happy that we chose Viv as our celebrant. She was very friendly, helpful, relaxed and professional. Viv helped us in our preparations and the plan for the day, as well as following up when needed. On the day we couldn't have been happier. Viv was funny, personal, appropriate and prepared. She was an integral part of the day and the ceremony was fun and relaxed. What I especially liked is that she didn't try to shine any limelight on herself. I would highly recommend Viv as a celebrant. As I said we couldn't have been happier"Murray & Sonia, Outdoor Wedding at Emerald Lakes
- Vivienne made our ceremony feel so special and she also made us both feel so comfortable on our special day. She was always there when we needed to add or change anything and did it with ease. Vivienne was recommended to us from a family member and I also would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a celebrant. She is wonderful and a delight to work with. Thank you so much for everything Vivienne.Jess Cooper, Bride and Groom
- What a fantastic wedding day Pam and I had. It was held at a friend's beautiful garden, and Vivienne totally made the whole ceremony run like clockwork. It was the best day ever. We totally recommend Vivienne Bate as a Celebrant - she was awesome! With love and thanks, Brian and PamBrian H, Groom