“If you have the Power to make someone Happy, do it.
The world needs more of that.”
Vivienne Celebrant Gold Coast Celebrant
You’re on my website and that can only mean one thing!
One of you proposed …… and the other said Yes!
You have such an exciting time of planning ahead – and yes with a few frustrations along the way if global pandemics have anything to do with it – but the future together awaits and you will get there with the help of your nearest and dearest – and me!
I would be so honoured to journey with you until your big day. As a full-time, authorised Gold Coast Celebrant, who is a stickler for organisation and efficiency, I will keep you informed and up to date every step of the way, guiding you, assisting you and offering advice if you ask for it, where and when you need it.
Questions like ‘What is the Notice of Intent’, ‘How much time do we have before we can get married’, ‘What are the legal vows’, ‘Which name does the Bride use to sign the Marriage Certificate on the day’ and ‘Which side does the Groom stand on’ – and absolutely anything else at all – will be answered and explained. And even a check-list will be provided.
Being a Celebrant is the best job in the world! I do what I love, and love what I do – and being there for you and with you on such a momentous day as your wedding – would be my absolute honour and delight!
Celebrant Services & Ceremonies
Gold Coast Wedding Ceremonies
“Love and Ceremony” are two words I really love. They go together like “Heart and Soul” or “Me and You”! They are two words that create passion – and I am passionate about my role as a Marriage Celebrant and your special day. A bespoke Ceremony that reflects your story and is personal and special is what you wholeheartedly deserve. Whether you want a simple Ceremony on the Gold Coast or a grand affair, a traditional or contemporary celebration – I promise to bring warmth, fun and enthusiasm to the planning process and the occasion.
“….And through it all, I will fearlessly Love you”
Gold Coast Naming Ceremonies
A beautiful welcome and celebration for the arrival of a new baby, uniting of step or adopted children within a family, or an adult name change are all great reasons to hold a Naming Ceremony. Special concepts to include can be a treasure box of notes and special “gifts”, the lighting of a candle or the planting of a tree – or write a poem about your child.
“Naming a child is an act of poetry – a very creative moment”
Gold Coast Renewal of Vows
There is something so special about renewing your vows. This is “take two”! The reason is beautiful – but different. There may be some tense and nervous moments, but they are interlaced with a more mature excitement! – because renewing your vows is more about celebrating family and life together as a married couple.
You have shared the joys, blessings and challenges of married life for a few, or maybe many years, and you are increasing your commitment, love, respect, trust and understanding.
A Renewal of Vows Ceremony says “I want to be by your side forever and always – I’ve said it before and I want to say it again”
“When we, as a couple, share a passionate commitment around a common purpose, anything is possible”
Gold Coast Funerals & Memorials
Funerals and Memorials from a compassionate heart. Compassion for a family that has lost a precious member, and a strong belief that everyone’s life deserves to be acknowledged and celebrated in a manner that suits their approach to life itself, drives me to create a heartfelt and personal Ceremony.
With understanding, respect, care and personal experience, I will honour your wishes and arrange a Ceremony that truly reflects your loved one.
“Those we love don’t go away, they walk beside us every day”
- Most beautiful Celebrant, Viv was so easy to deal with, having to reschedule the wedding and it was never an issue with Viv. Living interstate Viv made the experience so easy and was so welcoming. She made us feel totally at ease. Highly recommended - a very beautiful lady and celebrant. We are forever grateful we had Viv marry us. Thank you Viv. Love the Paton ClanNikki Paton, Bride
- “ Viv is very patient and gave us a lot of ideas for the wedding. Both myself and Arthur are satisfied with her. As we have to work during the day and were so busy we were able to meet Viv after hours. Viv is really nice! ”
- Our wedding was planned in such a short time but Vivienne helped us all the way to make us feel comfortable and relaxed before our wedding day. She was very quick and punctual and laid out in details of what we needed to prepare so we would be ready on the special day. We were very glad to have Vivienne with us! Thank you Vivienne!Nguyen Tran, Winter Wedding, Gold Coast
- "Viv is a wonderful and very special person. She helped us from the first message we sent, always sweet and friendly. She was responsible for making our dream come true. You do an excellent job! Thank you ❤️❤️"Rosanna & Wendell, Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Viv is a lovely, caring and professional Marriage Celebrant. She will work with you and tailor make your ceremony to ensure that it is exactly what you have been dreaming of. I can highly recommend Viv, she is really 5 star!
- Vivienne Bates is an extremely professional and loving Marriage Celebrant to work with. She knows what she is doing and she is very accommodating which was a breath of fresh air as it took the stress and worry out of the ceremony preparation. She will also ensure everything is packaged up nicely for you after the ceremony in a beautiful white folder to keep forever (which was the cherry on top). Vivienne helped to make our wedding day a day that no one will forget. It was truly a stunning ceremony with so much love in the air and we couldn't have made it so perfect without all her help. I would recommend her to all my friends and family.
- Vivienne made everything so easy for us from planning to the special day, She was very kind and sweet to us and made us feel very comfortable every step of the way. She planned a beautiful ceremony for everyone present and included those that weren’t with us because of the pandemic and even acknowledge them during the ceremony. We are both very grateful to Vivienne for making our day so special.Aidan Jones, Gold Coast Hinterland (Chapel at Cedar Creek Winery)
- “ Vivienne was fantastic! She was lovely and very easy to deal with. She was interested in helping us and personalised her service to us as a couple unlike other celebrants that we had enquired with. The ceremony was perfect! ”Dean & Thip, Gold Coast Wedding
- “ We are so glad to have met Vivienne. She was very helpful with advice like choosing the venue, setting up our vows and running the music. She was also very professional, flexible and well prepared for our wedding. Not only was she well focused but assisted us with our priorities and we could not be more happy to recommend her. She will take care of everything for you. ”Nyein & Brett, Garden Chapel Wedding