- ALL legal paperwork and marriage registration
- Help and assist with any questions you may have
- Create the Ceremony of your dreams
- Co-ordinate all elements of the Ceremony according to your wishes
- Provide an amazing P.A. System with wireless microphone and Bluetooth audio
- Dress according to your theme and the professionalism of my role
- Keep everything on track
Your Part …
I’d love to know as much about you as you care to share!
Before the marriage takes place, it is necessary to provide me with:
- Birth certificates: These must be an original Births Deaths and Marriages certified copy, NOT a photocopy or a JP certified copy. If you were born overseas and your birth certificate is impossible to obtain, you may provide a foreign passport or, as a last resort, complete a Commonwealth Statutory Declaration.
- Photo ID: Driver’s Licence, Passport or Over 18 card
- Evidence that any prior marriages are terminated: This may be a divorce certificate, death certificate or annulment certificate (Court ordered, not religious). It may be necessary to provide a document trail of your name changes if you have been previously married, i.e. birth certificate, original marriage certificate and death or divorce certificate.
- Change of Name Certificate: If you have changed your name via Deed Poll or through Births Deaths and Marriages, please provide your ‘Change of Name Certificate’.
- If any of the above documents are not in English, a NAATI certified translation is required along with the original document.